Today I am coming atcha with some Valentine's Day finds. I loved putting this list together because pink and red and hearts are a few of my year round favorites!
Valentine's Day seriously used to horrify me, haha. I thought it was so embarrassingly cheesy - the red rose and babies breath bouquets and heart shaped boxes of russel stovers chocolate....yeah, no. Thankfully v-day has gotten a major face lift in recent years and now I embrace all (/most) things valentines day. The heart shaped decorations, sweet cards, sweet sweets...I'm here for it and I'm not ashamed anymore. Who doesn't love an excuse to tell your friends, family, pets, or significant other how much you care for them?
We could all use some heart day cheer, so whether you need a fun dress to wear on your v-day date night or a gift to give your gals, here are my favorite finds this week:
1. for a tropical v-day getaway - this sarong is pure perfection
2. how precious is this top? the straps tie into bows!
3. cutest little ruffle hem shorts that pair with the above top. love a matching set
4. this top is taking wearing hearts on your sleeve to the chicest level
5. if you want to get real valentine's day on us (it's encouraged!), this sweater is for you
6. rainbow hearts pj set - say no more
7. pants of said rainbow hearts pj set - they're a packaged deal
8. festive and feminine sleepwear
9. could i get away with wearing these on a plane? LMK
10. a fun print to give your walls some love
11. in lieu of a bouquet, why not give a coffee table book that is just as gorgeous?
12. sometimes your friends need to be told how fierce they are. this card will do the trick.
13. if you're more subtle about showing your heart day appreciation, this barrette might be right for you
14. this is a jewelry box. the most elegant jewelry box. pink velvet and finished with a tassel....swoon
15. if you've never tried a face roller or gua sha, please consider. it's so relaxing, releases facial tension, helps combat wrinkles, and looks pretty on your vanity counter
16. what *wouldn't* i wear this heart patterned straw tote with??
17. a friend once told me that i looked like one of our founding fathers when i wear my hair in a low pony tail. sweet, i know. would that still be the case with this heart shaped barrette? i don't think so!
18. the end all be all of fun valentine's earrings. I purchased these last year and wear them frequently. they also come in pink!
19. great for a casual date night
20. Ulla Johnson dresses fit so well and are beyond fun to look at!
21. great color, love the 50's retro vibe
22. if valentine's day were a dress, it would be this one
23. classic heart shaped pearl earrings
24. love the different shaped stones on this necklace
25. eye love this necklace
26. i would style all of my outfits around these sandals. so good.
27. this cutie is a great price!
28. i'm at a loss for words with this beautiful bow front dress....simply perfect
29. now THIS dress is a great price
30. such a classic silhouette and the most gorgeous, vibrant shade of red
31. everyone needs a great red heel
32. i live in fuzzy slippers when i'm at home...i love these
33. a cork heel and a nice high platform - these sandals need to be on repeat all spring and summer
34. these are so tasteful and ladylike
35. kind of reminds me of what an 80's workout barbie doll would wear but also kind of love them
I hope you all enjoyed this weeks valentine's finds!