Good morning, friends!
Time for a new molly finds post. Everything is linked below and you can also find them on my Pinterest. I hope you all enjoy!
1. this is a wide leg jumpsuit that couldn't be more flattering if it tried
2. a metallic rainbow cocktail dress giving me some mardi gras mambo vibes
3. the fabric and color of this dress looks so dreamy - put a cone on it and call it cotton candy!
4. puff sleeves and the fuzziest fabric. cozy and cute!
5. this mini bag would add a fun pop of color to just about any outfit
6. these *look* expensive, but hint hint: they aren't!!
7. can't say the same out these but they're so 70's and i love 'em
8. by far the boujiest eye mask i've ever seen but it would make a great gift to a girlfriend, mom, sister, or to treat yourself!
9. smocked, puff sleeve, playful polkadots - a win, win, win
10. such an elegant and timeless dress. would be perfect for a rehearsal dinner, brides!
11. the movement on this tiered pink dress would be beautiful
12. if loving grandma sweaters is wrong, i don't wanna be right + it has scalloped edges!
13. have always loved the oscar de la renta impatiens earrings, but make them in raffia and it's a whole new level of love!
14. what you get when you mix sherbet with safari and make a dress
15. wear this top by itself or as a matching set - super adorable
16. again, wear these by themselves or as a set and you'll look cute as a button (but i think as a set is the way to go!)
17. give your pony tail a chic upgrade with these pearl hair ties
18. i must have been having a cool girl moment when i chose this sweater
19. this dress is too perfect for words
20. love this shade of blue and the layers of detail on this dress
21. the flouncy skirt and pattern of this dress make it so fun
22. these joggers are *technically* considered a beach pant, but I think they would look ultra sharp with some raffia heels and a beautiful top
23. little house on the prairie vibes always and forever
24. i love nothing more than a bright white poplin dress. a staple!!
25. i would live in this dress if i thought i was able to go 24 hours without spilling on myself. soooo classic!
Wishing you all a happy rest of your week!