Happy New Year, friends!
I always look forward to a new year. For me, it symbolizes a fresh start, an opportunity for growth and a chance to reorganize our priorities. In the spirit of thinking about new beginnings, I've had a
Molly finds will be a weekly edit of a few of my favorite things I have found while perusing the interwebs. Because, honestly- my phone was full of screen shots of pretty things I wanted to note, and putting them out here will give me a place to remember them forever. I'm hoping that by sharing these items, you'll be inspired by them just as I have. It's also a way for you to get to know me and my personal style, which I think is important to consider when deciding on a wedding or event planner and designer.
So, please join me in welcoming the inaugural molly finds post!
1. the details on this dress are beyond
2. would pair this dress with a crisp pair of white sneakers
3. this dress is begging you to take it on vacation
4. a little bit victorian, a little bit 80's, a lot bit perfect party dress
5. if Samantha the American Girl doll is one of your style icons (she's def one of mine), this dress is for you
6. this sweater is great for perfecting the 'fine art' of being cozy but cute
7. since i don't have children yet, i have no choice but to be obsessed with my dog, therefore, all of us dog parents need this
8. this bathing suit is incredibly classic and chic
9. silky pajamas with postcards all over them are to be worn on all of your upcoming travels this year
10. what's one more wicker bag to add to the collection?!
11. a conch shell shaped bag is one of those things i never knew i needed but thankfully i know now
12. this bag has bamboo handles, and for that reason, i'm in
13. considering selling our condo to afford this D&G bag
14. this needlepoint bag with an acrylic chain link strap makes my grandmillennial dreams come true
15. to match all of the wicker bags of course!
16. puff sleeves, a lace high neck collar, floral print...need i say more?
17. obsessed with this rug so i'm sharing it here so you can be too
18. the cutest place card holders i ever did see
19. kinda like #15, but TOTALLY different
20. superga's are always a great choice, especially ones with gold stars on them
21. chanel vibes!
22. slides are always so comfortable and the pastel blue shade of these is precious
23. actual chanel vibes. valentine's present anyone??
24. these sandals are truly one of those items you can dress up or down
25. i love anything with butterflies or bugs on them and these earrings are no exception
26. veja's have been on my radar for a while now and i love the height of the sole on this style
It's quite an appropriate coincidence that David Bowie's "Fashion" just started playing on my shuffle as I finish this post. So, thank you, DB, and that extra glass of black tea I had this morning, for fueling this post. There's a lot more where this came from so I really hope y'all enjoyed reading and maybe found a treasure or two in the mean time.