The past couple months have been full of some exciting projects and events. One of the most fun to help with recently was Shannon's Garden Soiree hosted by three of her dear friends- Heather, Cami & my sister, Sarah. Shannon and her fiancé, Hunter, are getting married this January and this party was a great way to kick off all of their upcoming engagement and wedding celebrations with all of her best girls.
I froze rose petals in mini muffin tins to create these flower ice cubes for the drink bucket
The garden soiree was held in Sarah's beautiful backyard and home. Thanks to The Reserve Vintage Rentals, Fifty Flowers, For Your Party, and Linens by the Sea - Sarah's backyard was transformed into a dreamy bohemian paradise. For a deeper dive into all the gorgeous details, read + see more here & here.
Since the shower was held in the evening, we made sure to have a signature cocktail. I put on my mixologist cap (LOL) and came up with a concoction that seemed like it would be both tasty and fit the boho/floral explosion vibe of the night. We filled a glass drink dispenser with the following ingredients: pink champagne, sparkling water, elderflower liqueur, rose & grapefruit vodka, elderflower & rose cordial, and rose water. In my opinion, a bubbly, fruity and floral cocktail is a winner. The floral notes balance out the fruit so it's not too sweet, and I don't know about you, but for me, carbonation is definitely an added bonus when it comes to mixed drinks.
Even though it was a shower in honor of her, Shannon hand lettered all of the signage that was used because...her *clap* handwriting *clap* is *clap* everything *clap*
Here are the exact ingredients and breakdown of the cocktail:
1. San Pellegrino Sparkling Water
2. Le Grande Courtâge Brut Rosé
3. Ketel One Botanical Grapefruit & Rose Vodka
4. Côte Jolie Elderflower Liqueur
5. Nielsen-Massey Rose Water
6. Belvoir Fruit Farms Elderflower & Rose Cordial
Recipe for large drink dispenser version:
• 4 bottles of Le Grande Courtâge Brut Rosé
• 3 bottles of San Pellegrino Sparkling Water
• 3/4 bottle of Ketel One Botanical Grapefruit & Rose Vodka
• 3/4 bottle of Côte Jolie Elderflower Liqueur
• half bottle of Belvoir Fruit Farms Elderflower & Rose Cordial
• 1/4 bottle of Nielsen-Massey Rose Water
• fill the rest of the dispenser with ice & stir to blend ingredients
My pretty in pink taste tester, Sarah
I'll be honest and say I have no idea how to convert the above into a normal sized cocktail, but I always just eyeball it and go heavy on the bubbly and things seem to work out alright.
custom napkins + swizzle sticks from For Your Party
Hopefully this post gave you some drink ideas for the upcoming weekend. I'd love to hear if you decide to recreate this or some version of it.
Have the best day!